Update on High Level Wisdomchris@highlevelwisdom.com
I thought that it would help for us to check-in after a month or so and see where we are, what I have learned as the host so far from the CEOs and some cool things to come for you as a listener.
But no update show is complete without an ask. The one I have of you is important to the growth and reach of our show. Please take a listen to this episode and help us reach our goals.
Update: Where we are in our journey and what’s coming up [00:39]
A big thank you to all who have joined me at High Level Wisdom. [01:38]
A look back at what we have achieved so far:
- High Level Wisdom for New Generation Leaders launched in April 10 [03:14]
- Website is constantly being tweaked and new content added [03:45]
- Level of engagement is going great, with over 400 downloads now! [04:04]
Let’s ramp up the discussion. [06:48]
- Which episode stood out to you and why? [07:20]
- What perspectives from the CEOs were new to you? [07:25]
My vision for High Level Wisdom
- Create a healthier dialog between millennials and the C-Suite [08:10]
- Be the #1 place where people come to for these types of discussions in their companies [10:03]
- 10,000 downloads by the end of this year! [05:58]
Exciting new stuff coming up
- My book — High Level Wisdom for New Generation Leaders [10:56]
- Exclusive content workshops — High Level Wisdom Workshops [11:32]
- Partnerships with companies [25:50]
Analysis of past episodes: Below are some common themes that have emerged. [14:10]
- There are some misconceptions about baby boomers in leadership roles that rub some baby boomers the wrong way.
- There is real power to be leveraged in the relationship between a millennial and a baby boomer that will benefit the millennial’s career.
- Many people, including CEOs, welcome ideas around technology.
Your turn, my audience. What are your thoughts? [22:49]
- Share them on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #highlevelwisdomfeedback or #hlwfeedback
- Got a cool hashtag? Share it with me!
Now accepting advertisements [24:19]
- Click here for more details
Fun and new segment on the show [27:19]
- Ask A CEO – Post your question on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and we’ll have a CEO answer it. @highlevelwisdom #AskACEO
Hey, could I ask a couple of favors? [29:07]
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- And if you haven’t, subscribe to the HLW podcast on iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher
- Share this with at least 5 friends
- If you have an idea on getting us to 10,000 downloads, let me know #HLW10K
Done is better than perfect.
You need somebody that you can trust in your career. — Chris Williams
It is vitally important that you take the time to speak up and share. — Chris Williams
Links and Mentions
Thanks for tuning in! Share with us your thoughts. Send us your comments. You can also share with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @highlevelwisdom